- Over the past 12 years approximately 250 Snappers have received FULL SCHOLARSHIPS and many others have been invited to walk-on at major Universities through Rubio Long Snapping and Chris Sailer Kicking. Rubio Long Snapping can give you the necessary knowledge to take your Long Snapping to the highest level. Click to see the full list of Long Snappers.
- Every Long Snapper that attends the camps will get the most exposure possible to college coaches. Each Long Snapper will be taught and ranked by Chris Rubio (featured in Sports Illustrated, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Scout.com, ESPN, Rivals.com, Deadspin and The USA Today). Each Long Snapper will receive a player profile and YouTube video (both are included in the cost of the camp). All results will be blasted throughout the world to reporters and college coaches on social media and by email.
- Here is a list of schools that either currently have, or have had, a Long Snapper that has attended a Rubio Long Snapping camp: Abilene Christian, Adams St, Air Force, Akron, Alabama, Alabama A&M, Alabama Birmingham, Alcorn St, Appalachian St, Arizona, Arizona St, Arkansas, Arkansas St., Army, Assumption, Auburn, Augustana College, Aurora, Austin College, Austin Peay, Ave Maria, Ball St., Baylor, Benedictine, Berry College, Boise St, Boston College, Bowling Green, Bryant, Bucknall, Buffalo State, BYU, Cal Berkeley, Cal Lutheran, Cal Pennsylvania, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, Campbell, Campbellsville, Carroll College, Carthage College, Central Arkansas, Central Connecticut St, Central Florida, Central Michigan, Central Missouri, Central Washington, Centre, Chapman, Chowan, Clemson, Colorado, Coastal Carolina, Colorado College, Colorado School of Mines, Colorado St. Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Davidson, Delaware, Delaware St, Delta St, Drake, Duke, Dupage, East Carolina, East Central, Eastern Illinois, Eastern Michigan, Eastern Kentucky, East Texas Baptist, Elon, Emory and Henry, Florida, Florida Atlantic, Florida St, Fort Collins, Fort Scott, Franklin, Fresno St, Furman, Gallaudet, Gardner Webb, Geneva, Georgetown College, Georgia, Georgia Military College, Georgia Southern, Georgia St, Gettysburg, Guilford, Hawaii, Henderson St, Hiram College, Holmes, Houston, Howard, Humboldt St, Illinois, Illinois St, Illinois Wesleyan, Incarnate Word, Indiana, Indiana St, Indianapolis, Iona, Iowa, Iowa St, Iowa Wesleyan, Jacksonville St, Jamestown College, James Madison University, Kansas, Kansas St, Kansas Wesleyan, Kennesaw St., Kentucky, Kenyon, Lafayette College, Lamar, Liberty, Linfield, Louisiana Lafayette, Louisiana Monroe, LSU, Louisiana Tech, Louisville, Marshall, Maryland, Memphis, Mercer, Mercyhurst, Mesa St, Miami, Miami of Ohio, Michigan, Michigan St, Mid Western St, Middle Tennesse St, Millsaps, Minot, Mississippi St, Missouri Valley, Montana, Morehead St, Morrisville St, Mount Union, Murray State, Navarro, Navy, Nebraska, Nevada Reno, Newberry, New Mexico, New Mexico St, North Carolina, North Carolina at Charlotte, North Carolina St, North Greenville, North Park, North Texas, Northern Michigan, Northern Arizona, Northern Illinois, Northwestern, Northwestern Oklahoma, Northwood, Notre Dame, Oauchita Baptist, Occidental, Ohio St, Ohio Wesleyan, Oklahoma, Oklahoma St, Old Dominion, Ole Miss, Olivet Nazarene University, Oregon, Oregon St, Pacific, Penn, Penn St., Pikeville, Pitt, Pomona-Pitzer, Portland St, Prairie View A&M, Presbyterian College, Purdue, Redlands, Rhode Island, Rice, Richmond, Rhodes College, Robert Morris, Rochester, Rocky Mountain College, Rutgers, Sacramento St, Samford, Sam Houston St, San Diego St, San Jose St, Santa Barbara, Sewanee, Shepherd University, Shorter University, Siena Heights, Sioux Falls, Sir Wilfrid Laurier University, SMU, South Alabama, South Carolina, South Dakota, Southeast Missouri St, Southeastern University, Southeastern Louisiana, Southern Mississippi, Southern Nazarene, Southern University, Southern Utah, Southwest Baptist, Southwestern Oklahoma, St. Southern Virginia University, Norbert College, St. Olaf, St. Norbert's College, Stanford, Stephen F. Austin, Syracuse, Tabor, Tarleton, TCU, Tennessee, Tennessee Chattanooga, University of Guelph (CAN), Temple, Tennessee Tech, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas A&M Commerce, Texas at San Antonio, Texas Tech, Thiel, Toledo, Toronto, Trinity, Truman St, Tulsa, UC Davis, UCLA UCONN, UNC Pembroke, University of Mary, UNLV, University of South Florida, Upper Iowa, USC, Utah, Utah St, UTEP, Vanderbilt, Villanova, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wabash College, Wake Forest, Walsh University, Washington, Washington St, Wesleyan, Western Carolina, Western Illinois, Western Kentucky, Western Michigan, Western New Mexico, Western St, West Virginia, West Virginia St., Wheaton College, Whitworth, Willamette, Wisconsin Lutheran, Wyoming, Yale and Youngstown St.
- Around the country, parents, Long Snappers and coaches have great things to say about Rubio Long Snapping.
- Long time Rubio Long Snapper Christian Yount (UCLA) was the first ever Playboy All-American Long Snapper. He has won it two years in a row! has won it again!
- All Rubio Long Snappers receieve a free PLAYER PROFILE page on this website. It will cover all aspects of their Long Snapping including head shot, action photos, video, gpa, sat, act, camp information and awards.
- The two major events of the year for snappers have become unprecedented in their ability to emphasize the importance of snappers. The National Event in January and the National Spring Event in May are the ultimate in snapping for high school and jc snappers across the country.
- Rubio Long Snapping has become the lifeline for college coaches in finding talented snappers for their respected programs. D1 coaches know to go through Rubio Long Snapping to find exactly what they are looking for: talented snappers to snap at the next level and perform at the highest caliber. Get involved with Rubio Long Snapping and become one of those snappers.
- Rubio Long Snapping has quickly become the most credible recruiting source for long snappers in the country. There is no doubt about this as we continue to put out long snappers to such schools as Notre Dame, Ohio St, Kansas, NC State, Florida St., Alabama, LSU, Virginia Tech, Oregon, UCLA, USC, Colorado, and Boston College...just to name a very small few. Click here to see the full list of long snappers. The “TOP 12” is the list to be on if you are seeking national exposure. From the Event, the Rubio Long Snapping Staff will select the “TOP 12” Snappers this country has to offer. These list will be distributed to college coaches across the country for recruiting purposes. The “TOP 12” will also be listed on www.RubioLongSnapping, www.Rivals.com, www.ESPN.com, and www.Scout.com
- Click HERE to read a full article on Rubio in The New York Times
- Click HERE to read a full article on Rubio in The USA Today
- Chris Rubio is known around the country as the leading expert on long snappers. To prove this point, Chris Rubio and many of his long snappers were featured in an article in Sports Illustrated.
- Chris Rubio was also a guest on the Adam Carolla radio show in 2009 to talk about long snapping.
- Chris Rubio has been featured, countless times, on ESPN.com, Scout.com and Rivals.com
- Rubio Long Snapping videotapes, free of charge, all Long Snappers at each camp. This video is for their own use and they can use it as they please. All videos are uploaded to YouTube. Rubio Long Snapping has uploaded over 5,000 videos that have been viewed over 750,000 times! This is just Long Snappers!!! Click HERE to see the Rubio Long Snapping page.
- Rubio Long Snapping has the largest Twitter following of any Long Snapping organization and provides terrific information on a continual basis.
- Rubio Long Snapping has entered the world of blogs with RubiosBlog.com and it is an overwhelming success. It has been picked up by ESPN, Rivals, Scout, Parenting Magazines and the Los Angeles Times to name a few. The Rubio blog is known for it's personality and being dead on with accuracy. Check it out today.
- Rubio Long Snapping is on Instagram and Facebook with current and up to minute posts continuously by Rubio himself.
"I have never been to a combine, camp or competition as well run as the one that you and Chris Sailer put on. It ran on time, followed the schedule, and delivered what was promised better than any event that my son has participated in or that I have gone to in my role in the media and following college football recruiting. I was wondering about the promise of coaches attending the finals, but I have to admit that I haven't seen that many Division I, I-AA, II, III, and JC coaches in one place other than the AFCA Convention."
Parent of a D1 Snapper, Oklahoma